I AM the good Shepard that leads you little flock carries you gently to My breast and securely in My arms.I AM with you little flock, your gently ever resting, within the palm of My hand, always before My blessed sight..
I AM with you little flock ,when the lour of others guide you and in your trust You stray from my faithful side... I will hear you little flock, when those that so happily led you... no more are there to want you, I will hear your bleeting cry.
I AM with you little flock, to guide you through My whispers, through My whistle you will know me, deep with in your precious heart.
Fear not O little flock, the wrong pastures you have trodden, they were never meant for one so precious in My sight...
Rest on O little flock, within My arms your sleeping, My sweet caressing gaze will always be your stay.

No comments:
Post a Comment